Thursday, April 16, 2009

MY NOTE!

Hello there!Didn't get to introduced myself during the opening of this blog. So to catch things up here's a little information about me and what is PinoyBizBits all about. My name is Paul I'm a college student, I am so
hook on my computer that i can stay 10hrs straight in front of it. Aside from me I have 2 friends who contribute in posting articles here, Josh and Dona were both high school friends off mine, me and Josh are both studying AB Mass communication while Dona on the other hand is taking Nursing. PinoyBizBits is blog where in we talk about some of the most controversial and hottest young stars in Philippine showbiz today.Check out our first BizBits special as we countdown our top 30 favorite young stars for 2008 and 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment